Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Welcome to Alaska

Well, I promise I won't post every day because it would be very boring, but I will try and update every few days so you all know what's going on.

We had our first day at work and it will be a challenge. We are over two offices and they do over 3000 returns.

By the way, Hadley, we would had to sedate you to get you through the snowy mountains. Lanette, the worst frost heaves were 20 miles out of Grand Prairie and then after Destruction Bay. And they were bad!

We miss everyone and send our love - please email us anytime - cdvmathis@hotmail

1 comment:

Jilene said...

Hi Sis Mathis!!! I have found your children on their blogs and have now found you too! It sounds exciting to be in Alaska!! How fun! I am in Boise, ID. I am married with two little girls. Click on my name and you can see our blog too! It's good to see your blog!