Friday, January 25, 2008

Broken Bone

Well, the fun goes on. The first night here I slipped on the ice coming out of a market on the way home from work. I caught myself with my hand (right, of course!) I lived with the pain until yesterday and then decided I needed to see a doctor. Sure enough it was broken and I have a pretty blue cast to my elbow.

I can't write but I am managing with the computer. Doing my hair is a problem . . . I go back in 2 weeks to get it x-rayed. Apparently this bone takes two weeks to either get better or get worse. So we will see what happens.

We have lots of ice and we have 6 new inches of snow - I can't tell you what Anchorage looks like because I haven't left work until 7 or 8, and then it's dark. We sure miss everyone.

3 comments:

Kara said...

This will definitely be a trip to remember!

Heart Mommy said...

Oh No !!! I am so sorry.. Hope you get feeling better soon...

Andrea said...

Okay, since you've had the weekend I was hoping for an update. I know you are busy. Some pictures maybe?

Andrea