Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Who's eligible for Social Security? and Dancing With the Stars

Wow, I had a great birthday yesterday! Shelly and family, Steve and family all came over for pizza, salad, cake and ice cream. I got a great laptop from my dear husband and tickets to see Dancing With the Stars at the E Center tonight from my 3"kids." Then we had a slumber party with the five grandkids. Little Emily had to go home with mom and dad. We had a lot of fun all in the same room and mostly slept. We had pancakes for breakfast, candy for snack and spaghetti and hot dogs for lunch! We played Rock Band on Wolf's WII and just had a great time.

I grateful for each birthday as it means I'm here another year to enjoy my family. How grateful I am for them and the closeness we have. I am so lucky to have two great son-in-laws and the best daughter-in-law there is. Love you all and thanks!

Dancing With The Stars was great. My dream was always to be a dancer so I thoroughly enjoyed it and Lee actually liked it, too, although he did roll his eyes a couple of times.

Happy New Year to all and may you be healthy and feel peace and joy in your lives.

No comments: